- Maintain, repair and modify integrated systems for managing manufacturing processes. Provide Improvements needed for efficient and effective production based on a quality product. Supports all aspects of equipment operation to maintain uptime performance on a daily bases.
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair of equipment in all aspects of Robotics, CNC, and PLC systems.
- Develop and implement improvement plans related to Robotic, CNC, PLC, and equipment to meet production needs.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate current downtime issues as well as action plans and root cause verification.
- Estimate production cost and effect of machinery design changes for management review, action and control.
- Procurement, repair, and use innovation for components, fixtures, and machinery.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage facilities and maintenance requirements. Complete quotes, purchase orders, project schedules, tool and equipment lists.
- Plan, prepare and maintain budgetary maintenance costs including yearly major maintenance items, Capital Improvement Projects, and general repair costs.
- Recommend Corrective action using quality tools such as 5W 2H ,5P SA or other as deemed necessary For items with a negative gap.
- Supervise and assist in training EQS associates to development in areas of Robotics, CNC, and PLCA systems.
- Participate in all 5S activities for the Maintenance Department.
- Develop and maintain a positive attitude with all production and support departments to work together in achieving company goals.
- Work collaboratively with Manager, Staff Engineer, Coordinator, Engineers, Area Leaders, Associates and utilize PDCA format to solve daily issues.
- Respond to machinery downtimes and prepare reports to reflect equipment issues, improvements, and countermeasures
- Contribute in cost saving, quality, and safety in development of the workforce, circle team activities, or safety related activities.
- Provide operation standards and procedures need to effectively repair and maintain equipment
- Develop PM’s that reflect the production environment to provide minimum downtime.
- High School Graduate with two years’ experience or associate degree in related field.
- Two to four years related experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Quick understanding of old and new technology
- Strong mechanical/Electrical ability
- Microsoft Office
- Allen Bradley PLC Software
- Mitsubishi PLC Software
- Robotics and Robotic Software
- Auto CAD
Certificates and Licenses
- Will train if necessary
- Open Office Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to high temperatures.
- The Associate will occasionally be exposed to vibration.
- The Associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts with repetitive motions.