Job Title: EQS (Maintenance) Associate Position
General Statement of Duties: Respond to daily machining problems so that ACM’s Machining Equipment is maintained through time sensitive repairs which might include repair/exchange of machine components, conveyors, motors, mechanical drives, electrical/electronic control boxes/devices , PLC’s, switches/control mechanisms, electrical wiring, gauges/meters, pumps, and other equipment used in the operation of the Machining Department.
Technical Knowledge/Specialized Skills: Posse a strong knowledge all types of electrical circuits including PLC and CNC programing and parameter or functions. Understand pneumatics, hydraulics, circuits and components. Possess ability to program Nachi and Fanuc Robots. Knowledge of CNC machine equipment repairs needed.
Activities and Responsibilities: Daily repairs to support production needs. Support all improvement and project activities as needed. Utilize knowledge and skill to improve operation and reduce repeat problems. Develop and maintain a positive attitude towards quality and safety. Contribute in cost savings, quality, and safety in the development of Associates within the EQS Area.
• Ability to work off shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to attend off site, off hours training classes.
• Ability to understand principles of machine maintenance.
• Ability to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to complete various assignments within established deadlines.
• Ability to establish know how procedure as needed to improve repair time.
• Ability to work without specific direction.
• Ability to analyze and be a part of preventative measures for safety improvements
• Willingness to be a team player in meeting production needs.
• Possess the skill and fundamental tools for Quality activities.
• Ability to meet Mechanical needs.
• Strong knowledge of all electrical system.
• Has a strong knowledge of PLC's. Capable of making program changes.
• Ability to repair and maintain all CNC equipment.
• Knowledge of Robotic equipment (Fanuc).
• Skilled in all necessary computer programs being used within the department. Capable of making simple drawings in CAD.